If you haven’t been by Frugal Dad lately, I invite you to check out our new theme. I’ve already received mixed reviews, and I very much appreciate your feedback.
I still have a bit of work to do, but have to save this type of work for the weekends when I can block out significant time to focus.
As a quick reminder, you don’t have to visit the site to receive new content. You can sign up for free to receive content delivered directly to your email inbox, or via your favorite feed reader. Check out the free subscription options here.
The Frugal Roundup
Changing Your Life: From Contractor to the Farm. Here is a cool story about how Mary, from SimplyForties, up and decided to sell her home and house sit for a living. I’m not sure if I could do that! (@Consumerism Commentary)
Best of the Rest
- Should You Use a Credit Card as an Emergency Fund?
- 5 Tips to Make Your Home Seem Bigger
- 9 Reasons International Business Travel Was Fun…Back Then
- How To Find and Choose a Credit Counseling Company
- What’s Your Dreadful Spending Vice?
- Spring Break Travel Money Tips
I’m off to fire up the lawn mower. Rumor has it some Easter eggs may get left behind this weekend. On second thought, they may be easier to hide if I don’t mow. That was easy!